Saturday 14 August 2004

oNe day I will connect the dots

Still trying to get photos shown on my blog. I really should forget about it. The real reason I start this whole thing was to write, not create a slide show, besides I do enough of that type of thing at work. I will not be beat though. Mark my words.

Well the opening of yet another Olympics has come and gone. I would have loved to have seen the actual ceremony, but as it was at 3AM in the morning and the only repeat of it was at 11AM this morning, and I was at work, there seems little or no chance to do this. I cant keep thinking how pathetic it is. Anyway, I will just wait until it comes out on DVD.

Life is frantic at the moment. We have shows for MS, HP, Lexmark, Aristocrat and a couple of others all happening in the next week or so. August is always like this. I see my family in photos and would be better off if I checked into a hotel so as to avoid the embarrassing moments when a two and a half year old has you in a full nelson as you drag his little body towards the door in a vain effort to just slip out the back quietly on a Saturday or Sunday morning without them noticing.

Well off to find out how to attach the now uploaded photo onto the site.

Ano

No comments: