Friday 13 August 2004

First Post

I had resisted the urge to publish a blog for a long time. The funny thing is my first website, hard coded, was your version ol’ 1.0 blog. It was a snapshot taken at the time of creation. It was 7 years ago that I built that site. I know it well, my son Max, was then a baby and now an 8 year old who wrestles me both physically and metaphysically. Might try to auction him here later.

The old site is still out there, check it out. www.ozemail.com.au/~ano

Anyway's the idea of an online journal is one both daunting, I cant think that I will be able to keep the maintenance and the entertainment up and exciting, as it gives me a forum to vent my spleen. Not to mention big noting myself and belittling others, just kidding.

If you like what you read, tell me. It might be the catalyst I need to continue doing it. Same can be said for the negative. If you judge my musings to be verbal diarrhoea, don’t hold back. (but I reserve the right for redress)

Anyway, that's all your going to get this first night. Wouldn’t want to spoil things.

Cheers,

Ano
Erskineville, Sydney

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up!