Saturday 25 September 2004

Back to the grindstone

Some time has past since I had the time or inclination to sprout on about things that happen in my little corner of the universe. Work has been pretty heavy. What we thought would be a nice slow run down towards Christmas has turned into a frantic race as companies throw last minute jobs at us. It’s not that I’m complaining about the work, I get to do a lot of the things I love, it would just be a lot easier if we had the info further out so as to negate this panic like frenzy to design projects which really deserve more time and thought.

Not all are rushed, I was briefed on a job in Macau next June. So that one has more than enough time for research and the odd moment of ponder.

On top of this we are moving our office to where we have our factory so we don’t keep losing people in the black hole that is the streets between the two. I am not overly happy, as I like them separate but I also do believe the move has to happen. But with all such moves there is a plethora of items that must be done. We have taken the opportunity to freshen up our corporate look and when I finish this little ramble I will back up to my ears in website.

Have a look at the old site and look. I will post again when the new site goes live and those who read this can sit as judge,

www.proj-x.com.au

Well I should either do so work or take the boys up the park for a run. This is fun but time is scarce. Take care all you ether readers and stay tuned for more exciting mumbles.

Live long and prosper.

No comments: